- Chinese New Year is one of Vancouver’s greatest celebrations.
- Taking place at the International Village, located in the heart of China Town.
- Join over 150,000 people in the great festival with live entertainment, shopping, and music!
- WHERE: International Village ( At Stadium/China Town Station)
- WHEN: Jan 27 – 29
This is your space for socializing and practicing your communication skills, meet friends and get the inside scoop on LatinCouver activities.
- Structured sessions with grammar and vocabulary instruction
- Comfortable, non-judgmental learning environment
- Qualified Spanish teacher from Ecuador
Meeting Dates and themes
- February 1st : Stories about friendship and love
- February 15th: Carnival in the Latino World
- March 7th: Iconic people in the history of Latin America
- March 21st: Tropical rhythms and outstanding musicians/singers
- April 4th: Sharing our recipes to prepare traditional dishes
- April 18th: Celebrating the most iconic writers through the Spanish tradition “Day of the book and the rose”
- Canadian College Cafeteria. #450-1050 Alberni St.V6E 1A3. Vancouver.
- Click here for more information
- Conversation class is only $10.00 and drop ins are welcome!
- WHEN: MONDAY Feb 20 4:30 pm
- WHERE: Meet at CCEL at 4:30 pm, leave for Mt. Seymour all together
- WHAT: Women get free lift ticket Voucher, men, We must pay!
- We will be taking public transit as well as a shuttle up to the mountain. Bring change for transportation!!!! $2.50 for transit one way and $6.00 for the shuttle one way.
- This is a very cheap and fun activity with great food and drink specials on all night!
- LADIES! You must get a voucher in order to ride free
***If you are interested in attending, you MUST come and see David on the 4th floor***
Don’t buy/use Ecstasy !
5 teenagers have died in the last month in Vancouver from bad ECSTASY.
The good news is that the Liberal Party, if elected in the next elections, plans to legalize pot.
Warning however – pot is currently still illegal in Canada.
Students interested in taking Hospitality Service Training (HST) starting on Monday, January 30 please see Yulia at reception.
- Start the Year of the Dragon with CCEL!
- This is an event greatly celebrated in Vancouver every year
- Join us for this awesome event with great food and awesome entertainment!
- Take this opportunity to explore a different culture and to see how different lives are lived
- WHERE: eh! Restaurant
- WHEN: Monday Jan. 23 at 4:00pm