The University of Alberta will be hosting Information Sessions for students. Students are able to connect with faculty representatives to ask questions about their future at the University of Alberta after attending a presentation about the programs, scholarships, residences, and student life available to prospective students! Encourage your students to find out why the University of Alberta is one of the Top 5 Universities in Canada and an internationally recognized institution.
Vancouver – Saturday, May 12th, 2012
- CCEL and Canadian College students are invited by CBC Radio to view the playoff game in their building!
- This activity is full of awesome and fun things such as prizes, food, drinks, and a HUGE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The game will be shown on a 16 FOOT Screen and will rock your world!
- WHAT: Watch the Vancouver Canucks play against the L.A Kings at CBC Radio Studio 40
- WHEN: Wednesday April 18, at 7:00pm
- WHERE: CBC Radio Studio 40
**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOU MUST LET ME KNOW ASAP*****
- Due to popular demand CCEL has found a Yoga instructor who will teach at our school!
- Come and Join Sholeh on the roof of our building for an hour to improve your body and mind through the art of Yoga
- Sholeh has been active in the art of Yoga for a large portion of her life, she has dedicated herself to the principles and virtues of a healthy life style. Sholeh will not only teach you a form of exercise, but she will show you how to live life to its fullest!
- WHEN: Our first Yoga class will be Monday, April 23. 3:00pm-4:00pm
- WHERE: The roof of CCEL
- WHAT: Wear cloths that are fit for exercise, bring your own Yoga mats, and a bottle of water. Yoga classes are 1 hr long, each lesson is $5.00
- $5.00 for one hour is VERY cheap, this is a price that you will not find anywhere else!
**** IF you are interested, come and see David on the 4th floor****