My name is David Shin and I am the new Student Advisor for CCEL and Canadian College. I was born in Canada and come from a Korean family. I am studying Sociology at Kwantlen Polytechnic University and also teaching Tae Kwon Do in my own school. I am here to help you have a great time in Canada. I am very excited to meet you all!
Maxx Fish Lounge & Bar Features
- West Coast Contortions performances
- Magician Clinton Gray
- Whistler Fire Spinners
- Ministry of Sound Canada 2009 Touring DJ VS ZERO
- Personal bottle of champagne on arrival
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
- Late night buffet courtesy of sister restaurant La Bocca
- Professional photographer Mike Barry? on site to print photos of you and your group – and email them to you after the event as well!
- World Class event entertainment!
- Party favours, hats, noise makers, etc…
- Open until 3 AM
- Complimentary parting gifts and treats
CLUB ESL is also promoting a great deal for a trip to Whistler for this event!
- For the ride and transportation for the 2.5 days the total cost is $250. ( A very good price)
- If you want to snow board or ski, lift passes are at a discounted price if you buy from Club ESL
- This is a great way to spend your New Years with great people and lots of parties!
***Come and see David on the 4th floor to book and receive discounts***
Play the hostest new game with your classmates. We will have the first ever CCEL Lan party this friday after class. To sign up please speak to David on the 4th floor. Noobs welcome!
Date: Friday 19
Time: 1:00-3:00 (meet in room 4-1)
Place: CCEL Separate Class rooms
Game: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Ask David for more details.
Club ESL Pub Crawl Thursday Nov 24th
$15, 3 Nightclubs in 1 night, Party bus transportation, 3 FREE drinks, No lines no cover
Pub Night this week is at the Cellar, see Zach if you want a ticket. Party On!