- November 30, Wednesday from 9:00am-7:00pm
- At the Vancouver Convention Center at the East Facility
- This fair is the biggest one in all of British Columbia
- Great way to get insight on what you would like to do as a career
- Come and talk to David for more information
Mr. Rick Antenson’s (President & CEO of Tourism Vancouver) will be coming to the Canadian College as a guest speaker for the Canadian College Destination Management & Marketing class on Thursday December 1st, 2011 at 2 PM (1-1.5 hours), all Hospitality Management students are invited and any other Canadian College or CCEL students that are interested.
Guest speaker topic: Tourism Vancouver role as the area’s DMMO and CVB. Tourism Vancouver activities and function in promoting and developing Metro Vancouver and past success in attracting conventions and events to our city. The future and the outlook of Tourism Vancouver in shaping Vancouver’s area future as a major player in our area’s host of conventions and international events
Students wishing to attend will need to sign up with David on the 4th floor
VANCOUVER AT WHISTLER OLYMPIC PARK – SAT JUNE 23 & SUN 24, 2012
Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. CCEL and Canadian College have a group of about 15 students and staff, if you are interested in this challenge please ask David how to join our team. We have already begun training so sign up soon!
Join the CCEL Facebook group where we post activities, photos, videos, interesting news etc. If you are interested in an activity in Vancouver or creating a club with other students you can post your idea and we will help you organize it.
- Join Vancouver and the BC Lions in celebrating the 99th grey cup game.
- Plenty of festivals and events in Vancouver that you can go to for many days.
- For more information visit this website: http://2011greycupfestival.ca/festival_events/events_by_date
- Come See David for more information.
My name is David Shin and I am the new Student Advisor for CCEL and Canadian College. I was born in Canada and come from a Korean family. I am studying Sociology at Kwantlen Polytechnic University and also teaching Tae Kwon Do in my own school. I am here to help you have a great time in Canada. I am very excited to meet you all!